All data is processed or held within the scope of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
How we collect information about you?
We collect personal information directly from you, such as your name, address, email address, phone number and other contact information when you place an order, we hold these details on a secure server to fulfil orders and for future enquires regarding your order.
We do not hold any payment details, card numbers or any financial information relating to your order, this is held securely by our payment processor Worldpay which is a world renown payment gateway and credit card Processor Provider.
How we may use your personal information?
The law on data protection sets out a number of different reasons for which a company may collect and process your personal information. As a company, we are often required to process your personal information in order to carry out certain tasks relating to our business activities. In such cases, processing of personal information can be justified on the grounds of legitimate interest.
- To fulfill orders
- Replacement parts
- Delivery Couriers
- Repeat orders
- Marketing E-mails once a month if you have agreed to receive these e-mails by signing up to our promotions, if you haven't then we will not contact ever unless its regarding a problem or update of a product you have purchased from us.
How long do we keep your personal information?
We will only use your personal information for as long as necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
Who may we share your information with?
We share your information with the following service providers: payment gateways and delivery couriers.
We only work with service providers who meet our standards on the processing of data and data security.
How do we keep your personal information safe?
Decoish Home implements technical and organisational security measures to protect the personal information supplied by you against loss, destruction, and any unauthorised access by third parties. We ensure that all partners we work with act in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
Contemporary Heaven is a https site meaning all your data captured when on the site is fully protected from hackers, spyware or any malicious software.
What are your rights with respect to your personal information?
You have the right to request what personal information is held about you and our reasons for processing it. Below please find examples of rights that all individuals have under the GDPR data protection laws. Please be advised that they do not apply in all circumstances.
· The right to be informed about the processing of your personal information
· The right to have your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate and to have incomplete personal information completed
· The right to object to processing of your personal information
· The right to restrict processing of your personal information
· The right to have your personal information erased (the “right to be forgotten”)
· The right to request access to your personal information and to obtain information about how we process it
- basic site functions
- ensuring secure, safe transactions
- secure account login
- remembering account, browser, and regional preferences
- remembering privacy and security settings
- analysing site traffic and usage
- personalised search, content, and recommendations
- helping sellers understand their audience
If you have a question about this policy, and would like to exercise any of your rights or have a complaint, please contact us at:
or by post at our registered office.
Unit 11 Hellesdon Hall Ind Est.
Hellesdon Park Rd
Norwich NR6 5DR
Should you be unhappy with the outcome of your enquiry, you can contact The Information Commissioner, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF, Telephone 01625-545700.
Please visit the ICO's website for further details at: https://ico.org.uk
Changes to this Policy
We may review this policy from time to time. Updated versions will be posted on our website.